Our Reputation is well known! Join us for St. John the Baptist Parish Family Lenten Dinners! Casual atmosphere - terrific for a night out with the kids!
Dinners include Baked Haddock, Baked Salmon, Crab Cakes, the best Homemade New England Clam Chowder, Full Salad Bar, Choice of Vegetables, and Choice of Macaroni & Cheese, Baked or Mashed Potatoes. Beverages and Homemade Desserts also provided.
'We are currently in Green Phase-Part 1 according to the Diocese of Allentown guidelines."
- Daily Mass is held in the main church Monday-Friday at 9 a.m.. Use only the upper side door. Masks must be worn and social distancing observed.
- Weekend mass schedule remains the same. Use only the upper side door. Masks must be worn and social distancing observed.
- Our Saturday vigil mass will be livestreamed at 5 p.m. on Facebook and subsequently uploaded to our YouTube channel.
- Mass remains voluntary. The obligation to attend Sunday Mass is suspended.
- Confession times remain the same.
Held at the Russell Building
St. John the Baptist R.C. Church
9th & Schuylkill Ave., Pottsville